Sunday, April 28, 2013

Soap opera star comes out

Soap opera star comes out, Speaking with Marie Osmond on her Hallmark Channel talk show “Marie,” Watkins reveals publicly for the first time that he's gay and recently welcomed twin sons via surrogate.

"A lot of people at some point in their lives think, 'Am I going to be a parent? Do I want to be a parent?'" he explained. "And when I was young, I knew three things: I knew I was gay, I knew one day I was gonna be a dad, and I knew that Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was going to be the best movie of all time."

"So far," he quipped, "I've been right about all three."His 4 months old twins, Catchen and Curtis, are just starting to giggle, which Watkins says "makes all those midnight feedings totally worth it."

Watkins is set to reprise his One Life to Live role as David Vickers when the soap reboots online on April 29. Beginning next week, new episodes of the former ABC soap will be available on Hulu and iTunes.

His interview on “Marie” airs Monday on the Hallmark Channel!

Soap opera star comes out Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List