Saturday, May 4, 2013

Noah Crooks reportedly tried to rape mother before killing her

Noah Crooks reportedly tried to rape mother before killing her, On May 3, 2013 the defense in the Noah Crooks murder trial began calling witnesses, and it doesn't look like things are off to a positive start for the young man. The tragic death of his mother was gruesome, but the details being shared by multiple sources paint a picture of a deeply troubled teen who may continue to be a danger to society. The WFC Courier reports that two of the teen's friends testified that his "behavior had changed" prior to the death of his mother. One friend testified that Crooks became aggressive suddenly. It seems as though the defense is painting the teen as someone who is too mentally ill to plan the rape and murder of his own mother. The state of Iowa is aiming to convict him of first degree murder, among other charges.

The details that have come out in recent days are startling, such as the 911 call placed by the frantic teen:

"I'm not joking at all. She's dead. I'm scared. I killed my mom with my .22. I don't know why I did it. I feel crazy and I know I'm not. I think I have some form of ADD. I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn't do it. Who tries to rape their own mom?"

Multiple reports are varied, but this source claims that the incident may have stemmed from his mother Gretchen Crooks taking away his Call of Duty video game. His lawyers are trying to prove that he suffers from intermittent explosive disorder -- which can be a violent mental disorder. If this young man truly suffers from this affliction, he needs quality mental help away from society where he cannot be a danger to others.

Noah Crooks reportedly shot his mother at least 21 times with his .22 rifle after trying to rape her unsuccessfully. This horrific story is shockingly similar to incidents in the life of serial killer Edmund Kemper -- who is murdered several coeds in the 1970s. Prior to his stint as a serial killer and necrophiliac, Edmund Kemper shot his grandparents at the age of 15 with his own hunting rifle. He did a short amount of time in a mental institution but was released back to society just in time for his body to fully mature as a young man. After Kemper murdered several college girls he ended his murder spree by murdering his mom and sexually assaulting her body. Kemper is now serving life behind bars in Calif., but what will come to be of this young man?

Noah Crooks reportedly tried to rape mother before killing her Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List