Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pay raise for tattoos

Pay raise for tattoos, A New York City real estate company has given pay raises to employees who got tattoos of the company’s logo.

Rapid Realty gave a 15-percent raise to employees who got the tattoos, reported CBS New York. The size and location of the tattoos did not matter.

“I had a paycheck coming in that was a substantial amount difference, so it was nice,” said employee Brooke Koropatnick, who got the tattoo behind her ear, CBS reported.

Rapid Realty posted a video of the tattooings on YouTube.

“I don’t see myself going anywhere, and if I have it on my arm, it’ll force me to keep going and working hard,” Brooklyn-based real estate broker Adam Altman said, according to AOL News, as he was getting the tattoo. “It’s there for life. Rapid for life, yo.”

Nearly 40 employees got the tattoos.

“I was like, ‘Why am I throwing my money away when I can give myself from a $25,000- to a $40,000 for the same amount of work?’” said worker Stephanie Barry, who got a tattoo a few weeks ago.

Rapid Realty owner Anthony Lolli said he got the idea after an employee got a tattoo of the logo, who was not doing it for the money.

“So he calls me up, he says, ‘Hey, Anthony. I’m getting a logo on me,’” he said. “I show up at the shop, and I’m like, ‘This is cool. How can I repay you?’”

Pay raise for tattoos Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List