Friday, May 3, 2013

Gwyneth paltrow chris martin kids

Gwyneth paltrow chris martin kids, Recently we've found out that she keeps her lady garden looking like a forest, telling Ellen "it's a 70s vibe" .

We also watched the video where she talked about performing oral sex on your husband after you've had a fight. Top tip, people!

And now The Iron Man 3 star has been telling Glamour magazine that being married to Chris Martin for the past nine years isn't a bed of organic, macrobiotic roses.

"It’s hard being married. You go through great times, you go through terrible times. We’re the same as any couple," she said.

"I asked my dad once, 'How did you and Mum stay married for 33 years?' And he said, 'Well, we never wanted to get divorced at the same time'. And I think that’s what happens."

Ohhh. That's not exactly romantic. But probably pretty true.

"When two people throw in the towel at the same time, then you break up, but if one person’s saying, 'come on, we can do this', you carry on."

Gwynnie, 40, has two kids (Apple, 8, and Moses, 6) with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.

But it's not all doom and cynicism at Chateau Paltrow-Martin.

She told Glamour magazine: "We laugh, we’re good friends, we like to do the same stuff.

"I’m a very grounded, homey person and Chris is a very mad scientist, genius songwriter.

"So I never say, 'Where are you? You should be home by now.' I never place demands on him because I think he’s a really talented man and he’s putting something good into the world."

We can think of better things for the world than a Coldplay album, but anyway.

The most beautiful woman in the world (it's official) then went on to say she's had some bad times in her life.

"I've had a great deal of suffering in my life. I've lost people - my first cousin, my best friend in a car accident. I've had a lot of things happen to me that I don't talk about in the press."

Um, we think you just did.

"I've had a lot of really heartbreaking, difficult things. But all of those things have strengthened my resolve to make the best of my life."

Let's watch that sex tip video again because it is very funny.


Gwyneth paltrow chris martin kids Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List