Friday, May 3, 2013

Reese witherspoon

Reese witherspoon, It was just one of those days for Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth. The actress spoke out for the first time regarding her April 19 arrest in Atlanta on Thursday's "Good Morning America."

Her husband was charged for driving while intoxicated while the "Legally Blonde" star was booked for disorderly conduct."It's one of those nights," Witherspoon told GMA's George Stephanopoulos.

"We went out to dinner in Atlanta, had one too many glasses of wine. We thought we were fine to drive and we absolutely were not. And it's just completely unacceptable. And we are so sorry and embarrassed. And we know better."

Stephanopoulos asked the 37-year-old mother of three why she and Toth did not opt to call a car service of a cab.“And I think we made a mistake. It's something that will absolutely never happen again. Just bad judgment."

Witherspoon shocked her fans when it was reported that she played the celebrity card to get her husband off the hook by asking the cop, "do you know my name?"

The 37-year-old actress goes on to continually apologize for her actions that night, saying she said "crazy things.""I agree. I have no idea what I was saying that night," she told "GMA." "I saw him arresting my husband and I literally panicked. I said all kinds of crazy things. I told him I was pregnant. I'm not pregnant! I said crazy things," she said laughing a bit.

"You only hear me laughing because I had no idea what I was talking about and I am so sorry. I was so disrespectful to him. I have police officers in my family. I work with police officers every day. I know better."
Stephanopoulos then asked Witherspoon how she explained the incident to her children, Ava, 13, Deacon, 9, and Tennessee, who is just 7 months old.

I have to say that's the hardest part about it. Having to tell our kids," she said. And just embarrassed. You have to say when you make a mistake, you have to take responsibility. And we are taking responsibility and doing everything in our power to make it right. You just have to be honest with them. That was definitely the hardest part."

As far as lessons learned for the star she said, "There were so many lessons learned. Absolutely."
"When a police officer tells you to stay in the car, you stay in the car," she said, giggling. "I think I've played a lawyer so many times in movies, I think I am a lawyer - and clearly I'm not a lawyer. So, I learned a lot."






Reese witherspoon Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List