Friday, May 3, 2013

Kim cattrall 56

Kim cattrall 56, Kim Cattrall has admitted that she is able to continue being "a sexy siren" and "100-watt sex bomb" on screen at age 56 because she has "been on a diet since 1974".

The Sex and the City star told Woman & Home that although she is not "obsessive" about how she looks, she has kept a close eye on her physique for the past two decades.

"When I hit my 40s I thought, 'I can't play a sexy siren anymore'," she said. "Almost 20 years later, it's still going on.

"I joke that I've been on a diet since 1974, which is basically true. I like to eat, and my body type is not naturally this thin, especially at this age. So I do watch what I eat and drink but I'm not obsessive - it's just a way of life."

Cattrall also addressed her reputation as a daunting and powerful woman, saying that she cannot help those men who are scared of her.

"I don't know if men are intimidated by me - you'll have to ask men," she said. "If my accomplishments frighten someone, it's nothing to do with me - that's to do with them.

"But the men who are in my life see me as a person... My male friends don't seem to have any feelings of intimidation that I'm a 100-watt sex bomb standing next to them; they are able to distinguish between the Kim that is their friend, and the characters I have played."


Kim cattrall 56 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List