Friday, April 26, 2013

Amanda Bynes Shaves Half Her Head

Amanda Bynes Shaves Half Her Head, The 27-year-old retired actress posted two photos of her new haircut, and captioned, “I buzzed half my head like @cassie! No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!” She was referring to the R&B singer, Cassie, who has a similar hairstyle.

One photo shows Bynes with a curled updo and the other with a half-shaven head.

The “Hairspray” star had a hair crisis two weeks ago, and was seen perusing New York hat stands to perhaps conceal the noticeable micro-beading on her scalp from her attached bleach-blond tresses.

“I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett so I’m not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years. I have extensions but you can see them!”

Amanda Bynes Shaves Half Her Head Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List