Friday, April 26, 2013

Brad Pitt bought Angelina Jolie a MV Agusta motorcycle

Brad Pitt bought Angelina Jolie a MV Agusta motorcycle, ANGELINA JOLIE recently received an MV Agusta from her partner Brad Pitt for the actress' 35th birthday and revealed he's teaching her to ride the stylish Italian machine.

The Oscar-winner was handed the machine by Pitt at a birthday party at the couple's house in Los Feliz, California. Jolie told the Mail on Sunday about her new ride: "I'm not sure what cc it is but I can tell you it's a proper bike and it's powerful..reported

I used to have a bike years ago, but I hadn't owned one for a long time. Brad's a really good teacher - he's really patient. I'm very impatient so I can wreck a bike if I'm not careful. Sometimes we'll go on the track together and there you can go really fast and let your hair down."

Pitt was set to make a cameo appearance as a mystery motorcycle rider in Jolie's new film 'Salt'. Pitt, however, was busy elsewhere, looking after the couple's entourage of kids:

"He was almost going to be the motorcycle guy that I knocked down and then he'd call me a bad name, "said Jolie. "But he was with the kids that day, and we couldn't work it out."

Brad Pitt bought Angelina Jolie a MV Agusta motorcycle Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

1 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. vespa primavera

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List