Friday, April 26, 2013

Bynes shaves half head

Bynes shaves half head, Amanda Bynes has gone the way of Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Charlize Theron, and shaved (part of) her head.

The actress, 27, took to Twitter to share photos of her daring new 'do on Thursday. I buzzed half my head like @cassie!" Amanda Tweeted, referencing the hip-hop singer best known for her 2006 hit "Me & U" (and hanging out with Diddy). "No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!..reported

She later added a second selfie of half of her face, where the buzzed portion of her hair can be clearly seen.
The former Nickelodeon star didn't offer an explanation as to why she opted for the drastic change, but a few weeks ago, she complained about a hairstylist from Bergdorf Goodman's John Barrett Salon.

"I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett," she Tweeted at the time. "So I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years! I have extensions but you can see them! "

Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Bynes shaves half head Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List