Friday, April 26, 2013

Julie Bowen Crush

Julie Bowen Crush, Modern Family” viewers have been fawning over Colombian beauty, Sofia Vergara, since she first appeared on the ABC sitcom's pilot four years ago, but according to a self-admission made by her co-star, viewers may not be the only one's smitten with the actress.

Julie Bowen, 43, who plays a straight-laced mother of three on the hit comedy, said she's not only a friend of Vergara, but also an admirer..REPORTED

“Who doesn’t [have a crush on her]?” Bowen, who backtracked, embarrassed, told the Los Angeles Times. “I can’t believe I said that, but, yeah, sure, on Sofia.”

Bowen, who's the married mother of three in real life, elaborated on her “girl crush.”

“I sort of worship Sofia though. It’s more of like … a girl crush I feel like you would have on somebody who you don’t know, like Katy Perry or something, somebody like far away. But Sofia, I know and see all the time.”

Vergara has been praised for her figure, and most recently, her new blonde locks, but Bowen said it’s the actress's confidence that draws her in.

“I respect her so much,” Bowen said. “She is so comfortable being like, ‘I am a woman, yes?’”

Earlier this year, Bowen admitted to being jealous of her 40-year-old, recently engaged co-star, saying the Colombian native's curves made her feel like a “tomboy” on set.

“I’ve always felt like I’ve straddled this line between being a tomboy and I guess if you dress me up just right and put on the right bra I can sort of look girly, but I always feel like I’m playing dress up,” Bowen said.

Julie Bowen Crush Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List