Friday, April 26, 2013

Paltrow humiliated

Paltrow humiliated, Gwyneth Paltrow was left red-faced after realizing she bared her butt in a revealing dress at the “Iron Man 3″ premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, branding her fashion choice “a disaster.”

The actress turned heads when she walked the red carpet in a daring Antonio Berardi gown, which featured sheer side panels and left her backside on display, and she has now revealed the outfit was put together in a hurry as she was running late following a TV show taping..reported

The 40-year-old, who was this week named the world’s most beautiful woman by People magazine, decided against wearing underwear with the dress, and as a result, she faced a last-minute intimate grooming session.

Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres, Paltrow says, “Oh, I kind of had a disaster. I was doing a show and I changed there and I went (sic) I couldn’t wear underwear. I don’t think I can tell this story on TV…

“Well, let’s just say everyone went scrambling for a razor. … So I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated. In one day… I work a 70s vibe. You know what I mean?”

In an interview with the Associated Press, Paltrow talked about her new title as the world’s most beautiful woman.

She says, “It’s funny, these things, because it’s, like, obviously not true. But it’s very sweet to be named that.

“Because I mean you can’t say that, you know! But it’s been wonderful. It’s been very wonderful. And as my friend said, it’s so nice that someone who has kids and is a mom and is not, like, 21 is named that. It’s really an honor.”

Paltrow humiliated Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List