Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari, Reality star Kristin Cavallari is all about family these days. Despite acting offers, she plans to stay put in Chicago with fiancé Jay Cutler and baby Camden Jack.

“I’ve passed on a couple of things that would have kept me here in L.A… if I was here, we would never see each other,” Cavallari reveals in Coco Eco magazine’s April/May issue. “The sacrifices we make for love…”

Kristin, who plans to wed her Chicago Bears beau this summer, is staying busy in the Windy City with design projects, including a shoe line for Chinese Laundry, and a jewelry collection.

“It’s easy to get wrapped up in your career and have that be your only focus, and I want my marriage to work and last — and family comes first,” she explained.

She’s best known for her roles in “Laguna Beach,” “The Hills” and “Dancing with the Stars,” and has done some guest work on shows like “Veronica Mars” and “The Middle.”

Kristin Cavallari Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List