Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Petra ecclestone and james stunt wedding cost $18 million

Petra ecclestone and james stunt wedding cost $18 million, There’s no such thing as a bad economy when your last name is Ecclestone.

Petra Ecclestone‘s mother Slavica says the $18.75 million bill for Petra’s wedding to English jetsetter James Stunt at Rome’s Odescalchi Castle this past August was “worth every penny, because it made my daughter happy.

“I don’t care how much the wedding cost, as it was a once-in-a-lifetime occasion … who cares about money?” said Slavica, the ex-wife of Formula One head Bernie Ecclestone, whose net worth Forbes last year estimated as $4 billion.

Slavica, who is worth an estimated $1.15 billion herself, footed the entire bill herself after Bernie baulked at the extravagance of the affair.

The former model said her wedding to Bernie in 1985 “was s***, so I wanted to make sure that my daughter’s was everything it could be … it was the best day of my life.”

Petra ecclestone and james stunt wedding cost $18 million Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List